Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Pictures 3

A few more pictures I have of hawaii... I do need to remember to get more of me though. eh...

This first one I shall explain a little bit. On Sunday, as per the general relaxation and enjoyment one would have on a weekend, I went out with a few guys from the hostel on a bike ride along the coastline (a soon-to-be bike path apparently). Checked out some sights along the way and such. At the end of the trek was a very pituresque (of which I have none as a whole) inlet that was very rocky. I forgot to get a picture of the "gate" per se, but I got this picture of the fresh water and mini-falls that was enjoyable to swim (and jump) in. A veritable baptismal font. Quite nice.





A picture of mushroom rock on the way back from the pool and inlet.



A picture of an old WWII gunnery post. B/W seemed better for it.



More front of the Kauai International Hostel. Can you see Cthulhu?

1 comment:

Jason said...

format worked for shit... hum... dunno what went differently. Ah well. next time.